Responsible for providing strategic account management and sales
leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing national customers.
Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific named
accounts, including identification of incremental revenue opportunities,
new product and service opportunities and retention of embedded base
services. Responsible for overall customer relationship management and
customer satisfaction in addition to delivering customer revenue and
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing
of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignment
of company services within assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the
assigned customers as it relates to the business products, advanced
voice and managed services.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation
point for any customer issues or escalations that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and service
solutions to national accounts.
- Collaborate with sales, finance, and operations leadership to develop
project plans and overall strategy to optimize sales opportunity, while
providing a superior customer experience.
- Position and sell company services across multiple organizational
levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive level
- Manage existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota, funnels and
forecasts consistent with national account and operational goals and
- Requires regular engagement at customer locations, and away from
Comcast’s place of business, for the purpose of making sales.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Communications or Marketing
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer