Responsible for providing superior customer support & service to our small and medium business customers by answering a full range of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints relating to their billing statements, and resolving general billing questions statements and general inquiries, as well as for the resolution of payment concerns. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Interacts with small and medium business customers via telephone or email to assist with billing issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Explains billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively to ensure that customers understand their statements.
- Navigates through a variety of software applications to manage customer account information and resolve billing issues.
- Resolves delinquent account balances.
- Corrects errors and discrepancies on customers’ billing statements as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & provide feedback and possible solutions to leadership.
- Communicates effectively with customers in a professional manner while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware, etc.) based on customer needs/interests.
- Supports growth of Comcast Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer