- Experienced in identity management, with a proven record of hands-on design and implementation using Sailpoint, ForgeRock, Ping, Okta, Microsoft, Azure AD, CyberArk, Thycotic, IBM or similar IAM products, with full life cycle implementation or support experience
- Strong understanding of common IAM technologies such as SAML, OAuth and OpenID, IAM architecture, business processes and controls
- Drive architectural initiatives that align our business needs and technical capabilities for Identity Management and Access Governance solutions.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Identity Management (SailPoint) and Radiant Logic (Virtual Directory) for designing and architecting platform solutions to handle future growth and implement new functionalities as they become available
- Experience with design and implementation of least privilege or zero trust technologies
- Develop innovative approaches/solutions to complex design problems while meeting aggressive deadlines with attention to detail.
- Protect customers, employees, and vendors by incorporating security and compliance into all recommendations, deliveries, decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Follows security policies and procedures, continuously identifies and recommends opportunities for improving security.
- Provide leadership and direction for technical infrastructure support.
- Experience with troubleshooting issues and assisting to mitigate issues, including root cause analysis
- Working with onshore / offshore model for solution delivery, operational support and shift handovers
- Foundational knowledge of Identity Management technologies such as SailPoint, PingID, CA, Okta, Microsoft MIM, Oracle Identity suite.
- 8+ years with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) 7.x & 8.x including Life Cycle Manager (LCM) and Compliance Manager (CM)
- 5+ years in one or more of the following identity governance areas: User Provisioning, Access Certifications, Access Request, Workflow, Delegated Administration, and Password Self-Service
- Experience on Identity Management, Directory Services, Role Management and general rules around Identity Services
- Hands on experience on Radiant Logic, virtual directory and federation gateway
- Strong understanding and development knowledge of RESTful Web Services and Microservices
- Working knowledge of Java, Webservices, SOAP, REST and SQL
- Experience with SailPoint custom development using beanshell, plugins and other modules
- Experience on building SailPoint custom Access request framework, factory model framework and Access Governance framework, Custom Connector building and Cloud - Aws/Azure/Saas integrations
- Experience with API Development and API gateway management
- Implement REST classes using SailPoint Rest Application
- Experience with Java, J2EE, and XML programming languages
- Experience with DevOps automation with Maven & GitHub for application build & code repository
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as shell, Perl and Java Script
- Working knowledge of LDAP protocol, LDAP queries (creating search queries, query content, filtering, etc.) and Databases
- Java web application development and supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML, etc.)
- Working experience in Role-based Access Control (RBAC), Role Mining as part of an IAM environment
- Create and maintain integration between IDP, Microsoft Active Direction, Azure Active Directory.
- Experience participating in a cross-functional role-modeling exercise with both business and technical users to create roles that accurately reflect the organization’s business and corresponding IT access authorizations to fulfill those Business needs.
- Experience on both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodology of software development for different modules
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Comcast is an equal employment employer.