Responsible for supporting revenue and product development initiatives
across the business unit. Evaluates business opportunities, researches
new markets and technologies, builds financial models, and creates
business proposals/requirements. Integrates knowledge of business and
functional priorities. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills
in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Collaborates and liaises with cross-functional teams to incorporate
business requirements across all new initiatives.
- Provides modeling, forecasting, and projections associated with
current partners or new opportunities.
- Assists with the development of strategic planning and the day-to-day
management of strategic revenue partners.
- Works with multiple teams in the development and management of
business unit performance reporting.
- Responds to ad hoc requests from senior management team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer