Position: VP, Base Management Strategy
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
The VP, Base Management Strategy is responsible for leading and development of the overall marketing and tactical strategy – focused on growing, deepening and optimizing our existing customer relationships. The VP works with National and Division partners on the development, coordination, and implementation of segmented marketing plans and strategies meant to optimize customer lifetime value, improve NPS, reduce churn, and drive engagement. The focus of this role will include strategy development, budgeting responsibilities and team leadership over a multi-functional organization including both tactical execution and with an understanding of base migration and performance. Key strengths will include a customer-centric mindset, the ability to execute across multiple teams and disciplines, outline key roles and responsibilities within a new organization, and a broad understanding of integrating both quantitative and qualitative analysis into a cohesive and repetitive approach to engage a large audience segment.
- Develop ongoing base management strategies to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value, driven by rigorous analytical capabilities and deep understanding of customer segmentation and journeys
- Supports execution of base management strategies across the organization in deep collaboration with key functions - including (but not limited to) Finance, Product Development, Marketing, Customer Experience, Customer Care and Technical Operations
- Manages team leaders in multiple disciplines to drive to aligned performance
- Coaches, mentors, and advises marketing leaders and team
- Provides input and support to Company's leadership in the development of broad customer engagement strategies
- Develops the annual and quarterly base management plan – including budgeting, forecasting, and implementation
- Works as a part of the broader Commercial Marketing organization to support aligned strategic deliverables
- Coordinates measurement systems to determine success of program, facilitate communication of those results and drive continuous improvement
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally, requires 15+ years related experience with increasing responsibility
- Proven experience in a multi-touch marketing environment and end to end lifecycle marketing
- Track record of success navigating and operating in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical capacity and business acumen required
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration
- Track record of leadership in developing high performance teams.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively and consultatively with senior leadership
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualification.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer