Comcast Technology Solutions helps to drive the distribution of core consumer products – video (X1), broadband (xFi), and home security and automation (xHome) – around the globe. We are one of the newest and fastest-growing divisions, responsible for managing the end-to-end sales and delivery of Comcast’s product suite to some of the most respected MVPD (Multi-channel Video Programming Distributor) partners in North America and Europe.
Our MVPD team seeks a strong hybrid technical program/project manager who is passionate about growing a fast-paced, international business. This is a unique opportunity to be the domain specialist driving the business intelligence roadmap; designing and implementing complex tools solutions as part of a growing Partner & Integration Management team!
We need a self-starter who is goal-oriented and able to understand our macro-level Portfolio Management strategy, yet able to design and execute daily on technical project plans. We work with internal customers and external partners, so flexibility and a service focus is important.
Since we are a start-up type of business and we are still developing many of our business processes and tools; you will have the uncanny ability to critically evaluate processes and tool efficiencies, and the even more rare aim to constantly improve them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, driven and successful team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Lead the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be curious, use and be an advocate for our innovative technology, products and services.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Drive key Business Intelligence initiatives, while working in tandem with internal business, product, design, development and delivery teams. ((JIRA, Smartsheet, Tableau, SQL)
- Develop detailed technical project plans, often working with more than a dozen contributing teams to determine needs to what and when, in order to make the collective initiative successful. Go deep in the technical details.
- Identify BI tool usage standard methodologies and develop tools documentation within the Portfolio Management repository/Playbook for internal/external consumption.
- Create custom workflows, custom fields, dashboards, and reports configurations to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful status reporting.
- Develop automated, audit assessment reporting to ensure quality of data across all tools.
- Lead tooling pilots including onboarding new team members
- Apply and maintain built-in customization and third-party add-ons to extend tools functionality, as needed.
- Develop custom scripts to automate the organization’s business processes/workflows automating routine tasks where appropriate.
- Create and manage an Individual Development Plan (IDP) with your manager, to ensure progress towards your development goals. Your success and growth are important to your manager, and important parts of your career.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
At Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS), we’re Connecting Comcast Technology to the World. As a trusted partner to the world’s leading media technology companies, our solutions have addressed industry challenges and transformed our customers’ businesses through product and service innovations for more than 20 years. CTS invites the industry’s most passionate technologists and entrepreneurs to come work within a supportive culture that celebrates empowerment, agility, continuous improvement and the unique contribution of each employee. Join CTS and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Comcast NBCUniversal family, where innovation and the customer experience are at the center of everything we do.
Check us out at: https://www.comcasttechnologysolutions.com/
Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: Business, Engineering, Computer Science
Generally, requires 11+ years’ related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer