Who we are
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience! From creating entertainment apps like Stream to life-safety services such as Xfinity Home, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building outstanding products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
- Serve as a WiFi Solutions product manager for the Whole Home Connectivity team.
- Serve as subject matter authority on product features and ensure all teams are in alignment with product specifications and objectives.
- Keep up to date on the technology and market trends; forecast opportunities and threats to our businesses.
- Perform competitive research and analyses and keep the rest of the team abreast through industry/competitive/technology briefs.
- Contribute to the product vision across the team and the organization.
- Develop business cases for new features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to define and lead product roadmaps and to deliver on them.
- Define product requirements for new products, features, and use cases; define acceptance criteria for each.
- Identify, assign, and contribute functional resources to meet product commitments.
- Coordinate closely with engineering and program leads to ensure alignment between technical, business, and field teams on product features and releases.
- Manage change requests, validating downstream deliverables, and final offerings.
- Collaborate with business units to ensure a go-to-market strategy is defined and in place before a new device launch.
- Keep track of product performance through data collection and analysis; build and maintain dashboards to maintain product use and performance.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Demonstrated ability in technical product management roles in the tech industry.
- Two (2) years of experience with WiFi products or solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer