Military Experience Welcome!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Payment Service Representatives assist customers via inbound and outbound phone calls. Utilizing a range of software and tools combined with information provided by the customer to communicate effective solutions. Establishing rapport and creating effective relationships during each interaction is essential to providing a delightful experience. Delighting every customer during each interaction in our fast paced environment requires a resourceful curiosity combined with a high level passion and enthusiasm for the customer.
Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Payment Services Agents earn an average of $33,500-$35,000 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding performance goals. After the first year in role, our employees make an average of $38,000-$40,000.
- Communicates and explains intermediate account information to the customer with focus on collecting the delinquent customer balance, while ensuring first-call resolution for inbound calls.
- Accurately calculates and communicates fees, one-time charges, and/or recurring monthly fees.
- Explains billing cycles, processes, and prorates to ensure that customers understand their statements.
- Corrects discrepancies on customers’ billing statements and researches customer billing situations as necessary.
- Utilizes established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Negotiates on every call in an attempt to satisfy delinquent customer balances.
- Multitasks between multiple tools and systems and applies information, knowledge and resolution to the customers’ situations.
- Follows company policies and procedures as well as guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable information (PII).
- Acts as a product expert, articulating product features (Cable TV, Internet, Phone and XFINITY Home) and the benefits of satisfying a payment to prevent interruption of these services.
- Promotes self-service options.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Consistently meets or exceeds established goals and performance metrics which reflect higher performance expectations.
- Attends training as required.
- Able to seek assistance from team members and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Interacts with customers to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer