Engineer, ServiceNow Developer
As a successful ServiceNow developer in Comcast Reliability Engineering, you will do much more than build applications, infrastructure, tools, and people. You will be part of the team that is building new business applications, process automation and business insight capabilities that enable world-class operational excellence for our technology & business organizations. In addition, you will be crucial in supporting the end-to-end customer experience that will drive continuous improvements across the organization.
The ideal candidate will….
- Be great fun to work with. The right candidate will love what they do and instinctively know how to make work fun.
- Have strong project, product management, and business management experience.
- The successful candidate will be part of the ServiceNow development team that is defining the future of operations for Comcast Cable.
- Have a strong understanding of software development and business process engineering in the ServiceNow application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 3 to 5+ years overall work experience
- 1-3+ years experience with ServiceNow, developing core ITSM modules including Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, NotifyNow, and Asset Management
- ServiceNow Admin Certification
- Experience with workflows, catalog items, Business Rules, Inbound email actions, script includes
- Experience with web service integrations (REST, SOAP), Mid Server configuration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership
- Experience with large scale, enterprise ITSM implementations
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing, implementing business applications in ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog, SDLC, Change Management, and Incident Management
- ITIL v3 certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Comcast is an equal employment employer.