Responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling or lead generation which plays a key role in the growth and expansion of Comcast Business Services and its product offerings. Facilitates the sale of Comcast Internet, Voice, and TV services to small and mid-size business to new and existing customers. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Generate sales through outbound cold calling and lead follow-up over the telephone using a variety of techniques. Sell Comcast Internet, Voice, and TV services to small and mid-sized business to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted customer experience scorecard metrics.
- Manage the customer through lead generation, pipeline management, organization, effective communication and strong listening skills.
- Consult with business customers on their business application, solicit referrals for potential new prospects, and close web leads.
- May partner with field to provide referral of complex opportunities to the outside sales organization.
- Resolve customer issues quickly and strive to reach resolution on the first call or escalate issues appropriately.
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel on a daily basis, assuring management of prospect database and assures customers' orders are fulfilled.
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously including interacting with customers while using multiple software applications for research and documentation.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer