Responsible for supporting Comcast Business Services in their efforts to retain and grow our existing customer base. Act as a business partner to existing customers with an emphasis on driving increased sales and revenue over telephone, while enhancing customer satisfaction through regular contact and problem resolution. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Retain business customers by mining and growing accounts through solution based selling and account management via the telephone.
- Make outbound calls to accounts to achieve sales quota metrics.
- Prepares sales documentation, activity reports, and forecasts, as required.
- Creates proposals for customers related to the proposed solution and new sales opportunities.
- Develop customer relationships through regular customer contact via the telephone.
- Drive both sales growth and account retention by introducing various products and services available through Comcast Business.
- Document effectively and accurately conversations and contact information into client management system.
- Work with customers to minimize down-grading or leaving Comcast.
- Ability to function in a closely monitored environment, including continual monitoring of customer calls and productivity levels.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or equivalent
- Generally requires 0- 2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer