Responsible for working directly supervising the Customer Technical Support (IP) employees to raise the quality of the workforce and increase high-speed internet knowledge, skills and efficiency by delivering developmental strategies and initiatives that support the Customer Technical Support (IP) team. Ensures call quality within the call center. Ensures adherence to the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support, technical or production staff who perform tasks in the same function. Sets priorities for the team. Assigns tasks and checks work at regular intervals.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provides guidance and/or assistance to Customer Account Executives (CAEs) in resolving difficult subscriber questions or problems concerning Comcast high speed internet.
- Monitors employee performance, reviews and coaches to ensure accuracy. Ensures competence of CAEs through training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Establishes and maintains personnel files as required.
-Ensures retention, customer service quality, adherence and accuracy goals are met.
- Provides feedback, coaching and disciplinary action to employees, or effectively recommends such actions, to help improve employee performance.
- Displays strong written/oral communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates familiarity with www, internet, email, TCP/IP, OS, networking and routers to troubleshoot hardware/software configurations.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data to identify trends from statistical analysis and makes recommendations to management for improving Customer Service.
- Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to billing CAEs in order to maintain required service level; provides immediate feedback to associates to increase productivity levels.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level - Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience - Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer