We ask for the following qualifications:
- Higher professional technical education (Bsc or Msc) or equivalent professional level achieved due to experience;
- You are an experienced C++ Software Engineer / Integration Engineer and have experience with complex software integrations, preferably in combination with a relation to Digital Television;
- You have experience with complex embedded software systems;
- Relevant work experience with C/C++ and Linux;
- You have strong communication and presentations skills and work well with third parties and clients;
- You have a passion for innovation and technique;
- You are accurate, you work structured and you are a team player who takes his/her responsibilities and is capable of working independently;
- You are pro-active and result driven.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements.
Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Designs new software and applications, supports applications under
development, and customizes current applications. Develops software update process
for existing applications. Assists in the roll-out of software releases.
- Oversees the researching, writing, and editing of documentation and technical
requirements, including evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals, and formal
recommendations and reports.
- Keeps current with technological developments within the industry. Monitors and
evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents, and
current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics. Ensures team delivers
software on time, to specification, and within budget.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and
- Displays expertise in knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, and skills
and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Acts as a technical contact and liaison for outside vendors and/or customers.
- Displays expertise in process design and redesign skills. Presents and defends
architectural, design, and technical choices to internal audiences.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Engineering, Computer Science
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 5 - 9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of
work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and