Responsible for developing and driving a world class business to
business telemarketing organization to achieve and exceed sales growth
targets. Develop, communicate, and drive the implementation of plans
and strategies for increasing revenue, while meeting compliance
regulations. May manage a team including exempt and non-exempt
employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required.
Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies.
Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manage a team of Supervisors and / or Representatives that acquire new
business customers for Comcast’s Internet, Voice and Video service(s).
- Develop, motivate and coach Representatives to ensure they meet and
exceed sales quotas.
- Lead team by example in key areas: prospecting, time management,
funnel management, forecasting, product knowledge and closing business.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Educate leadership team and Representatives on Outbound Sales best
practices and compliance.
- Oversee and monitor Agent interaction with customers to ensure sales,
quality and compliance goals are met or exceeded.
- Manage on-going supervisor and agent training and development to
achieve Department and Company success.
- Analyze team performance and trending to hit key performance
Indicators and quota.
- Engage in active feedback sessions to coach and motivate the team to
ensure continuous improvement of sales efforts and program productivity.
- Ensure timely communications to all sales employees regarding any
changes to product, pricing, campaign updates through team meetings,
email, and one-on-one communications.
- Keep up-to-date on product knowledge, industry information, and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer