Are you passionate about digital media, entertainment, and software services? Do you like big challenges and working within a highly motivated team in a fast-paced environment?
The CTS Ad Platform team is a fast-moving team of world-class experts who are innovating in end-to-end digital advertising delivery to broadcast television, radio, and online media platforms. We are a team that thrives on big challenges, results, quality, and agility.
The Manager 1, Ad Sales Support role is responsible for leading our client facing Ad Platform Account Management team in support of customer ad distribution and media production needs. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the successful stewardship of post-sale activities through the successful management and leadership of the team of Account Managers, guiding and supporting the them to deliver best-in-class customer service to our valuable clients. In addition to leadership responsibilities, you will also be responsible for directly supporting key accounts. The Manager will provide consistent, reliable support for sellers and clients, including financial reports. This role is responsible for monitoring and creating operational order in-take workflows in support of our customers.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
• Manages the activities and success of a team of Account Managers tasked with responsibilities in: ad spot traffic, advanced media, finance, production, reporting, and sales.
• In addition to managing team activities, the Manager will be assigned key accounts to support.
• Ensures team objectives are met and goals achieved.
• Responsible for overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction in addition to delivering customer revenue and retention objectives.
• Delegates work, assigns tasks, and manages work performance of Account Managers. Directs work as needed.
• Monitors and evaluates performance of Account Management team through interaction and actively seeking feedback from sales groups, leadership peers, and supporting teams.
• Coordinates workflow between Account Managers, Account Coordinators, Sales, Post Production, and other Ad Platform support teams
• Creates collaborative relationships between Account Management department and all other integrated disciplines.
• Interfaces with Sr. Dir of Sales to ensure transition between pre-sale and post-sale provisions are not impaired anywhere in the cycle from booked-to-billed.
• Recognizes and defines problems in operations, collects information, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions with recommendations for improvement.
• Willingness to travel
• Ensures that the Booked to Bill report is tracked accurately and variances minimized.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Years of Experience
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer