Responsible for assisting with monitoring specialist, technicians and
contractors as well as the safety and progress of construction
personnel. Observes the progress on new build, rebuild, extension,
expansion, design, and planning. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and
skills in own discipline. Works independently with minimal guidance.
Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Acts as liaison with appropriate Comcast engineering personnel,
company consultants and vendors.
- Inspects the quality of work of employees and contractors regularly
ensuring that all standards (federal, state and Company) are followed.
- Implements appropriate methods, practices, policies, procedures and
change processes keeping employees informed of changes.
- Creates and assigns work schedules.
- Ensures that resources (i.e., vehicles, equipment, and inventory) are
maintained in proper working order.
- Works closely with upper management and participates to ensure the
execution of projects.
- Ensures that logs and reports are created/ updated on construction,
projects, materials and expenditures. Serves as a resource to other
Specialists on maintaining accurate logs and reports.
- Assists to plans all facets of the construction process, rendering
decision on workflow, production planning and control, material and
labor cost control.
- Reviews, resolves, follows-up customer request and complaints.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-8 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer