Tableau developer will be responsible for build out and ongoing development of Tableau reports from the P2 reporting instance, including set up of new reports, visualizations and supporting ongoing reporting requirements.
- Tableau Reporting solution for P2, ongoing reports and visualizations, data translation/structuring from p2 salesforce platform.
- Additional Information: ability to effectively communicate with internal customers and working teams on a daily basis. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to determine and manage their own work priorities.
- Ability to work with a cross functional team, ability to act as a mentor and willing to be mentored.
- Ability to support the full report development life cycle, requirements elicitation, data modeling, prototyping, development, training and deployment.
- Proficiency with requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Proficiency developing reports in MS Excel and Access. Visual Basic experience a plus.
- Proficiency developing reports with business intelligence tools. Tableau and Salesforce preferred.
- 5-8 years relevant work experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Must have skills and experience
- Must have “can do” ”will do” attitude.
- 8-12 years relevant work experience
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.