- Develop features for the cloud-based user interface application that powers X1 set-top boxes
- Participate in code reviews with other developers and engineering managers.
- Create prototypes quickly and iterate over them based on inputs from stakeholders.
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of routine issues
- Collaborate effectively with a tight-knit team containing developers, QA testers, product owners and project managers
- Accept feedback from a mentor and senior engineers to grow and improve your skills and abilities
- Work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment using agile methodologies
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent field of study) from an accredited university
- 2.5-5 years of experience developing software applications in Java
- Experience with one or more code version control systems
- Experience working effectively in a corporate setting
- Some exposure to working on public cloud solutions like AWS or Azure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in technology as demonstrated by personal project work, open-source contributions, personal websites or participation in tech communities
- Preferred: experience working in one more of the following areas:
- Mobile devices
- Embedded device development
- Video game development
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Comcast is an equal employment employer.