Responsible for leading the Employee Communications Specialist team in
managing and maintaining the organization, publication, and
documentation aspects of Employee Communications tools and projects.
Interacts regularly with senior executives. Must be able to provide
project leadership. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in
own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages the organization, documentation, and publication of all
customer-impacting content and communications.
- Coordinates with content providers in the design and development of
job aids, learning tools, and other communications to enhance user
- Creates strategy and messaging; reviews and edits content of
communications materials to ensure content meets established
communications standards and guidelines before publication. Ensures
prior approvals are coordinated and obtained prior to any document
- Maintains existing documentation to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Designs and maintains user feedback reporting systems and provides
actionable insight to ensure optimal communications performance.
- Participates in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction
and business performance.
- Keeps communications fresh, creative, and engaging.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to Employee Communications Specialist
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer