Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and interpreting information about
a market, product, or service to be offered in a market, and the past,
present, and potential customers for the product or service. Researches
market conditions specific to area of focus to determine potential sales
of product and provides research on behalf of customer. Has in-depth
experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines
own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Understands and applies various statistical concepts, research data,
standards, and practices.
- Works directly with cross-functional teams and department leadership
to create research presentations and summaries.
- Participates in meetings, training programs, and conferences as
- Reviews types and sources of purchased market research data and
recommends purchases to Marketing management.
- Coordinates and participates in the generation of regular and special
market research or trend reports to management.
- Ensures pertinent market information is translated and dispersed to
Marketing Research Department for evaluation.
- Maintains expertise in marketing research and stays current on new
developments through contacts with educational institutions,
professional organizations, publications, and vendors.
- Makes recommendations based on analysis and findings.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer