Responsible for contributing to the creative development of marketing
materials for the Company's products and services. Works with other
Marketing staff on conceptual development of campaigns and initiatives
to meet business needs. May plan, develop, and/or implement
communications projects using a range of media. Provides support of
Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising programs, and internal
communications. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Identifies opportunities, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against marketing communications budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Validates data, daily, through cooperation from team members and regular spot checks.
- Will work closely with the finance and business intelligence teams to drive efficient, data driven marketing spend decisions.
- Contributes to a variety of projects related to development, testing, and implementation of new and modified marketing communication programs in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Works cross-functionally to implement key projects. Interfaces with other departments to leverage data that helps support success off marketing spend decisions.
- Assists in marketing communications budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related reports, as assigned.
-Maintains marketing spend databases.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Designs and edits Marketing Communications materials including direct
mail, brochures, web content, sales letters, flyers, newsletters,
newspaper, radio and TV advertising, and other projects.
- Research job specifications, gathers relevant information and executes
- Organizes and maintains Marketing library including marketing plans,
collateral, creatives, and promotional materials.
- Works with internal resources to determine best targeting practices
for various advertising tactics. Works with outside vendors to ensure
all tactics are created and produced according to designated timelines.
- Assists with campaign tracking to assess impact.
- Writes and edits creative marketing communications with ability to
translate business goals into persuasive media.
- Communicates project requirements and coordinates with external
vendors to assure project completion.
- Coordinates multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Follows through to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer