Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design, build, and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence programs. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes recommendations to executives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Plans and executes multiple projects involving all aspects of business intelligence solutions and data, including business intelligence analysis and data exploitation.
- Takes business intelligence to the next level to support business decisions and recommend best practices and policy in business intelligence implementation, maintenance, and data quality.
- Contributes to a variety of projects related to development, testing, and implementation of new and modified business intelligence systems in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Leads analysis and recommendations relating to organization’s optimization and testing efforts.
- Customizes business intelligence report contents and views using Excel, SQL, SSAS Cube connections, Tableau dashboards, and other tools to meet the requirements of internal business customers.
- Works with team and customers to define business requirements, resolve technical issues, and provide training.
-Project manages multiple BI projects at a time ensuring the technical team is aligned with the internal customer expectations and project timelines
- Works cross-functionally to implement key projects. Interfaces with other departments to leverage data for their respective business needs.
- Tracks web site usage using Omniture and other web tracking tools.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level - Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study - Business
Years Experience - Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer