Are you passionate about digital media, entertainment, and software services? If you are eager for sales and motivated to grow with an excellent organization then this is the opportunity for you!
The Sales Manager role is the face of the Ad Platform business and drives our revenue growth with new clients and evangelizes our positioning in the market. The primary focus is on new revenue generation and commercial impact selling the suite of products the Ad Platform currently has as well as upselling to existing clients newly launched products, which can also be delivered globally with our partnership with Peach.
The team is a reasonably small, nimble, high-reaching and fast paced team of outstanding specialists who are innovating in end-to-end linear and non-linear Ad delivery platform. We are a team that grows with big challenges, results, quality, and agility.
Who does the Product Sales role work with?
This is an Individual Contributor role that will report into the Senior Director. You'll be focused on selling in-market to Advertisers, Brands direct as well as Agencies and Broadcasters. There are quarterly and annual Sales targets to be met and a partnership with Finance teams to assure budgets are continually met. You will partner with and have support from Account Management / Operations team, business development and marketing teams to help achieve goals.
Where can you make an impact?
By partnering with the creative minds in Comcast you will help deliver a seamless unified platform to advertising across channels resulting in a leading global platform which stands out in the marketplace through scale of market share across markets around the world!
- Handles the day-to-day relationship of assigned strategic accounts across all relevant product lines.
- Seeks out and develops new business and revenue opportunities to drive the growth of the business.
- Identifies and qualifies leads, makes sales presentations, provides customer follow up.
- Fosters broad relationships throughout current and potential client organizations.
- Negotiates with customer representatives on both technical and commercial issues to reach mutually acceptable terms for an appropriate sales agreement.
- Works closely with other core functions of the team such as Product, Operations and Marketing to ensure we deliver relevant and client centric solutions for our clients.
- Provides product training and recommends solutions that will help the Company to achieve its business objectives.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to be flexible with work hours and variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Lead the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of Comcast
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active in the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Get results and grow the business
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally, requires 7+ years related experience
At Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS), we’re Connecting Comcast Technology to the World. As a trusted partner to the world’s leading media technology companies, our solutions have addressed industry challenges and transformed our customers’ businesses through product and service innovations for more than 20 years. CTS invites the industry’s most passionate technologists and entrepreneurs to come work within a supportive culture that celebrates empowerment, agility, continuous improvement and the unique contribution of each employee. Join CTS and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Comcast NBCUniversal family, where innovation and the customer experience are at the center of everything we do.
Check us out at: https://www.comcasttechnologysolutions.com/advertisers-ctsuite
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer