Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and
technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration
- Designs & develop new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Develops software
update processes for existing applications. Assists in the roll-out of
- Trains junior Software Development Engineers on internally developed
- Oversees the researching, writing, and editing of documentation and
technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans,
test results, technical manuals, and formal recommendations and reports.
- Keeps current with technological developments within the industry.
Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews
literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of
- Assists with technical leadership throughout the design process and
assists in guidance with regards to practices, procedures, and
techniques. Serves as a guide mentor for Software Development Engineers.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics. Ensures team
delivers software on time, to specification, and within budget.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit
specification and technical requirements. Tests and evaluates systems,
subsystems, and components.
- Acts as a technical contact and liaison for outside vendors and/or
- Presents and defends architectural, design, and technical choices to
internal and external audiences.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Full stack Java Developer
- 5+ years of experience in Spring Boot
- Experience in working with Oracle Database.
- Experience in Designing Software Applications
- Should have led at least 3-4 member technical team
- Experience in Spring Data, Kafka, Tomcat.
- Experience in working on Linux platform and Basic Networking Skills is mandatory.
- Should have involved from development to deployment.
- Test Automation experience and Cucumber Knowledge is a plus.
- Desirable to have experience in Angular JS.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes a plus
- Experience in concourse is plus.
- Generally requires 8+ years related experience
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Comcast is an equal employment employer.