Responsible for evaluating and managing new strategic business
opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships,
alliances and/or joint ventures. Oversees market analysis, monitors
competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Provides leadership
in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of
strategic business objectives. Develops financial and operational
objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business
objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a
greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one
or more groups of professional employees.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Defines vision, strategies, and tactics.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient
operation of the function.
- Helps manage department priorities and serves as liaison to industry
- Serves as corporate contact, representative and spokesperson in
dealings with company strategy plans, agreements and sales and profits.
- Designs and manages partner programs, including responding to requests
from potential partners, evaluating partnership opportunities and
concluding partnership deals.
- Identifies, analyzes and develops market.
- Performs financial analyses and supports other analysis and business
planning as necessary.
- Maintains and manages the company's portfolio with the objective of
maximizing resources and driving sustainable revenue models.
- Works with Legal Department to negotiate and close licensing and
revenue sharing agreements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Economics
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer