Do you consider Algorithms and Problem Solving your passion? Do you like to see your solutions improving quality of life for millions? If your answer is yes to these questions, then Comcast is looking for you!
As a Software Engineer in WiFi Mesh team, you will be responsible for characterizing various constraints that could impact quality of WiFi network! You will come up with various home network topologies based on constraints, finding out the optimum home network topology and applying the efficient topology so that customer could have flawless WiFi experience around the home.
- Development of highly scalable tools/applications and services and ensuring their availability and performance.
- Integrating with other cloud applications using API’s and message bus
- Ensuring that the applications conform to the security guidelines.
- Exploring new tools/technologies to improve the scale and order of problem solving
- Continuously Improving tools/applications using field metrics and product requirements
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Mathematics/Electrical/Computer Science
- 4+ years experience in Problem Solving and Algorithms using C/C++/Python
- Proficient in algorithms and solving Linear (integer) Programming problems
- Expert in Python and math libraries (numpy, math etc.)
- Proficient in multithreaded programming
- Familiarity with WiFi and other network topologies is helpful
- Familiarity with optimization solvers like Gurobi, CPLEX, SCIP, GLOP is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Linux / Unix like Operating Systems preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer