Responsible for managing premium accounts, including brand objectives and SLA's included in the Premium Account's Master Service Agreement.
Works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional teams.
- Service as the account manager for Premium level accounts.
- Responsible for understanding Master Service Agreements and ensuring SLA's are
maintained based on brand standards.
- Monitors activities for a cross-functional team including third party vendors
and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to
Project Managers, vendors, stakeholders, and resources.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning
and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-4 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer