The primary role of the Client Onboarding Specialist is to manage the early customer experience and coordinate all aspects of the setup process for new and existing clients. Responsible for development and implementation of Client Onboarding policies, procedures, and performance standards. Responsible for performing root cause analysis to improve service delivery through increased focus on system and process optimization – Discover, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control. Partner with multiple business units across the organization to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Works independently, requiring minimal support. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team. Works independently with limited supervision and general instructions for assigned tasks. there are multiple positions available in the Englewood office.
- Liaison between sales and new clients to facilitate a comprehensive new client onboarding program that gathers all pertinent customer information to complete profiles in internal systems, facilitate order stewardship and identify post-sale reporting needs, while ensuring compliance standards are met.
- Responsible to review processes in partnerships with related departments and suggest improvements to maximize resources and improve operational efficiencies.
- Operates as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the Client, Care and Services organization, sharing best practices with team members to promote the highest quality experience
-.Understands utilization of reports and analysis of Key Performance indicators and other operational metrics.
- Communication by phone with customers to welcome them and expedite an efficient setup.
- Drive cost savings via prioritization, planning and supporting high impact plans.
- Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for operational improvement by partnering cross-functionally with leaders.
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of customer contact and operations analysis.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Bilingual, Spanish-English communication skills preferred
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer