Responsible for providing financial and operational analysis to senior
management in support of business unit decision-making, looking for
risks and opportunities. Manages accounting transactions and maintains
books of accounts, ensuring that all financial data is recorded within
generally accepted accounting principles consistent with Company
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Partners with senior management to support business planning and
operational processes throughout the year.
-Analyzes financial and operational data/performance metrics,
communicates findings and risks, and makes suggestions to improve
-Supports business unit management and other departments with
informational requests and special projects.
-Possesses understanding of Company policies and procedures and
continually implements and reviews policies and procedures for
-Trains, supervises, and develops Finance staff. Manages the day-to-day
performance of the Finance team and makes suggestions to upper
management for work performance improvement.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Finance, Accounting
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer