Responsible for export of new and revised orders and ensuring commercial advertisements air on cable networks per a client’s contract. Executes high volume and complex digital campaigns on company owned & operated and partner websites per client’s contract. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Demonstrates self-reliance of trafficking orders at a consistently high accuracy rate for mid-level lines of business - new order and schedule entry, confirmation checks, content coordination, conflict resolution, schedule management, reporting.
- Has a tactical approach to solving major issues, such as correcting copy and data entry errors, by escalating to the appropriate parties after completing all background research.
- Supports a high volume and complex level of display and video ad campaigns for advertising clients, including trafficking order entry, order fulfillment monitoring, audience engagement metrics, and analysis.
- Optimizes order fulfillment through monitoring of volume requirements and audience response metrics including behavioral target, geographic parameters, content placement, conversion rate, and subscriber profile targets.
- Creates and interprets statistical reporting and monitors new products and practices that will result in more efficient process and additional advertising revenues.
- Assists management with regular metric reporting for departmental performance and aggregate advertiser delivery.
- Troubleshoots mid-day, end-of-day, and digital ad checks and processes.
- Inputs the titles of client advertisements into database and enters the instructions for ad airing.
- Reviews contracts for accuracy, and works with partner departments to resolve issues with changes or missing instructions.
- Interacts with and navigates multiple enterprise-level systems to gather all required data to successfully execute and deliver on client’s advertising campaigns
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
- Reviews the status of a client’s advertising schedule.
- Revises and replaces instructions for advertising schedules.
- Sends final schedules to insertion department.
- Performs an order verification report and reconciles against advertising contract.
- Reviews and manages unverified spots.
- Assists in maintenance of files.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize daily tasks to ensure maximum revenue retention and inventory optimization.
- Consistently meet and exceed posted service level agreements and operational deadlines
- Handles billing inquiries.
- Communicates to the appropriate party when regarding late or missing content.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer