Responsible for coordinating all linear and digital order entry of assigned campaigns, including checking inventory and escalating any challenges with fulfillment of assigned campaigns. Provide order entry support for the full life-cycle of the campaign. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Input and complete the processing of linear and non-linear, most complex advertising schedules, including, but not limited to, entering buy sheets, agency orders, and closed deals.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for linear order entry, including, but not limited to, Priority Code, Inventory Type, Revenue Type, Client Signatures, LUR Compliance, Dollars Balancing, Client Profiles, as well as ensuring breakdown and header data adheres to current guidelines.
- Input and audit to ensure timely tracking of sports and high profile events and packages for sales in special event tracker and/or relevant market trackers.
- Review and evaluate all online orders for clearance using available reporting and systems.
- Communicate any issues discovered to management and/or appropriate leadership.
- Download/transfer electronic order files in accordance with current guidelines and client expectations.
- Enter notes on the order lines in the linear order management system and provide appropriate notifications to sales, support, and NCC, as applicable, through established standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Enter most complex online orders into the digital order management system and related systems, ensuring all quality control measures are followed and accurate copy is confirmed.
- Check inventory for orders and communicate any needs for changes/revisions based upon results and expectations.
- Execute orders by creating records in the customer relationship management (CRM) system for support initiated orders.
- Complete and process all new client set up requests in the CRM and all related systems.
- Assist in the processing of all advanced media orders, including Digital Ad Insertion (DAI), Video-on-Demand (VOD), and interactive TV (iTV).
- Act as subject matter expert and participates in testing of digital order management system and related systems as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer