The Sr. Manager, Talent Analytics & Compliance is an integral member of the Talent Operations team, focused on developing and leading strategic analytics and compliance initiatives to support Central Division recruiting and talent management.
The Sr. Manager will be responsible for effectively analyzing recruiting and retention strategies, using data to identify ways to improve department performance, budgeting, recruitment activities, and employee retention. Talent management responsibilities will include analysis of employee advancement, succession planning, and diversity & inclusion initiatives.
Duties will include creating and maintaining dashboards and reports, leveraging predictive analytics to improve forecasts and improve hiring efficiency, and developing reporting measures/KPIs. The manager will coordinate with teams across the enterprise on various projects as needed.
- Provides data analysis and reporting that drives decision making on key talent delivery and talent management strategies which aligns to business objectives to improve employee and business performance in a focused effort to gain a return on investment for the business.
- Provides data analysis to ensures hiring needs of the department/division/business unit are met with quality hires in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Leads subordinates in the design and implementation of strategies for developing and sourcing talent to support current and future staffing needs.
- Establishes, monitors, and reports on recruitment metrics that drive optimal staffing performance. Collaborates with recruitment team and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting and talent management tools and processes.
- Performs in-depth analysis of recruiting strategies, identifies trends in the field, and provides recommendations for improving recruiting processes, as well as employee satisfaction, performance, and retention.
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government, and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, search firms, and other recruiters.
- Provides direct supervision and leadership to analytics team. Establishes department and individual performance goals. Designs and delivers training to support employee development.
- Ensures the department’s policies and procedures are compliant with the Company’s policies and legal guidelines.
- Manages creation of reports, dashboards, and scorecards to assess business and individual performance using tools such as Tableau, Access, and Excel.
- Contributes to enterprise-wide data governance and creation of critical KPIs that provide meaningful and actionable insights that influence recruitment, talent management, and human resources initiatives.
- Leads training initiatives related to report creation, data analysis, and system and process implementation. Ensures recruiting teams receive up-to-date training on compliance guidelines and Talent best practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, and/or other data analysis tools
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization software
- Experience with human resources or recruitment systems (such as Workday, SuccessFactors, and SAP) and HR data
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to analyze, interpret, synthesize and communicate complex information to nontechnical audiences in a logical and concise manner
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer