There are many opportunities to learn and thrive at Comcast. A 10 week, fulltime internship with Comcast gives you meaningful work experience, programs for development and networking, competitive compensation and the opportunity to move into a fulltime career post-graduation. You will…..
* Gain knowledge and experience in Marketing and Sales related events within the community
* Gain the opportunity to make an impact on Comcast’s business and results
* Participate in developmental activities
* Network with leaders across multiple functions
* Receive a hands on experience and see the frontline aspects that make cable possible
* Actively participates in development, thrives as a dynamic, proactive, and continuous learner
* Helps to improve Comcast’s results through a project or series of work in Events and Marketing
* Learns about Comcast’s products and promoting offerings to customers on-site within multi dwelling units and how sales goals are met
* Learns to how drive customer acquisition, awareness, retention and interest in XFINITY products, bundles and offers at the national and local property level by leveraging available programs (e.g., community rewards for property staff, events, marketing collateral, channel resources and online/digital tools).
* Shadows Community Account Representatives, marketing specialists and leaders
* Solves Sales, Events and Marketing problems and executes solutions
Core Responsibilities are basic abilities interns must possess but does not reflect the daily activities interns will participate in nor the work that will be assigned.
* Assists with projects to ensure deadlines are met.
* Attend two required team meetings per month.
* Work 3 events minimum per week.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level: - High School or Equivalent
Field of Study: -
Years Experience: - Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Compliance: Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
* Must have valid Driver’s License and vehicle to travel throughout Bay Area
* Strong interest in the telecommunications, media and high-tech industries
* Desire to pursue a career in Marketing and Sales related events
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. College or University
* Academically enrolled the semester after your internship and graduating by Summer 2021
* Minimum 3.0 GPA
* Ability to relocate post-graduation if offered and accepted a fulltime position
* Authorization to work in the United States
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer