Responsible for the execution of assigned promotion and events. Implements promotional activities including brand and advertising campaigns and online initiatives. Oversees event logistics, including contracting, venue set up and design, and technical services. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Works independently with minimal guidance. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Coordinates and executes all promotional events and Ad Sales related client functions, including production and distribution of printed materials, point-of-purchase displays, prize packages, and scheduling of all on-air promotions.
- Collaborates with other key personnel to create promotional assets, develop promotional strategy for value-add services, align messaging, and ensure tracking requirements are implemented for site promotions.
- Supports Sales team by providing training in promotional sales, distributing and explaining network promotions, and traveling to client meetings to help present and sell promotional concepts.
- Writes and issues current press releases on promotions, new hires, announcements, and special events, etc.
- Procures network promos and ad sales tapes in a timely manner to maintain tape library.
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors an annual promotions calendar.
- Develops and maintains accurate, up-to-date local and national media contact list.
- Attends sales meetings on a regular basis to report on the status of network and client promotions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer