We are seeking an Auto Local Sales Manager (LSM) to lead a team of auto account executives (AE's) in our Houston office. LSM's are responsible for managing a team of auto AE's and automotive advertisers with linear and digital to reach customers in their retail trading areas. Auto LSMs work with sales management in developing business pitches and sales presentations that support the product value proposition. And ensure auto AE's are automotive marketing and media consultants with particular expertise articulating an audience first, data driven sector. Responsible for coaching and competencies for auto AE's to achieve established annual sales goals. Our LSM's are dynamic leaders who demonstrate expert knowledge of the auto industry and coach AE's to ensure performance excellence.
- Oversees the hiring, training, evaluating and assisting of a motivated staff to carry out sales functions.
- Responsible for building an elite team of auto experts to set and meet sales goals to help transcend our value proposition.
- Builds great relationships within the auto community including dealers, agencies, vendors and manufacturing representatives.
- Applies expert knowledge of auto industry to quickly identify process flaws and course correct, when necessary.
- Develops relationships with networks to expand online media and network promotions on the regional level.
- Writes presentations and proposals that meet clients# needs and budget requirements.
- Constantly networks and searches for the right talent in order to build a bench.
- Provides monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
- Experience selling advertisingto Tier 3 automotive clients preferred
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer