Responsible for providing specific product or technical knowledge to help assigned sales team(s) advance the sale of advertising products and services. Researches and penetrates new businesses with the goal of increasing sales volumes. Develops a sales strategy for successful account development using a solutions or strategic staffing methodology and approach. Develops relationship with clients to determine the best products, services, and advertising solutions for the clients' needs and challenges. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Maintains and increases sales volumes from established accounts and prospects to acquire new accounts with the goal of increasing the bottom line.
- Uses expertise and resources to help Ad Sales Account Executives build strong advisory relationships with clients. Researches and identifies new business opportunities and participates in creating sales strategies.
- Maintains a high-level of product and technical knowledge. Researches clients' needs and identifies opportunities for business development within existing accounts; maintains knowledge of competitors products and service offerings; researches client's history of advertising products and services purchases.
- Monitors competitive activity and market conditions, providing feedback and suggestions to management regarding new product addition and existing product deletion.
- Firmly links company's products and solutions to the client's challenges and needs to increase the value of our customer relationships. Recommends products, services, and advertising and marketing solutions to help clients attain their goals.
- Attends and participates in business development meetings, training programs, and conferences as directed.
- Maintains all associated records, files, and contracts in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer