The Director of Process, Event, Problem, Incident, Change, Knowledge (EPICK), will formulate and maintain strategic maturity roadmaps for multiple processes. They will be responsible for handling the intake of guidance from analytics teams, field resources, and executive initiatives. These new items will be prioritized and interwoven with existing roadmap items. They will lead team members to identify tasks, build and handle project plans, identify, assign and commit functional resources to meet commitments, develop risk and communication plans, coordinate with organizations as required. This person will need to be able to build enterprise wide relationships at headquarters and with divisional and field contacts. They will work with Comcast internal groups, divisional and regional representatives to coordinate the release of process improvement projects and new products, functions, and processes to the Customer.
The Director of Process is responsible for the following:
- Ownership of the processes, policies and procedures for performing technical service support (Incident, Change, Event, Problem, Knowledge, and Configuration Management) in a large IT environment.
- Apply behavioral change management concepts to update, revise, modify, and deploy the processes across a diverse user community
- Champion a community of Customers and Users to better receive feedback on the process, tools, and methods as well as to communicate new initiatives
- Build and execute on a strategic plan and roadmap for the long-term maturity of service support processes at Comcast
- Strategic roadmap creation to support process transformation towards Reliability Engineering based principles.
- Authority in the process areas of Incident, Problem, and Change, providing the thought leadership to drive the growing maturity of the organization.
- Driving continuous improvement across all process areas.
- Create and support all existing process area communities and communication forums as needed.
- Portfolio and Program Management of projects supporting the process roadmaps
- Updates of knowledge base with both strategic and tactical guidance on process related topics.
- Communicate with partners including development teams, marketing, and upper management.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Job requirements include a minimum of 8-10 years of process experience, including people management and leading cross-functional organizations in a complex, technical environment
- Understanding of and experience with the full software development lifecycle, including functional and technical specifications, implementation, QA processes, deployment and maintenance.
- This position requires a technical process background and ideal candidates will be experienced with agile development and deployment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding teamwork skills are a must.
- Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and high level of commitment.
- Consistent track record of collaboration with product owners
- Extensive experience with ServiceNow.
- Excellent MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- ITIL v3 certification a plus.
- Strong technical program management experience with a focus on Agile development methodology a plus.
- OKR Management a plus
- Six Sigma certification a plus
- This position will be located at Comcast’s offices in Philadelphia, PA.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer