Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services to
both new and existing customers while engaging with them in a retail
store location. Communicate effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
Educate and assist them on their purchase decision and offer the best
possible technology solution to meet their needs. Explain and
illustrate the advantages of their purchase decision and place an order
on their behalf while they are inside the retail store. Demonstrate
strong customer-focused service, both on and off the sales floor, and
transform every customer interaction into a positive customer
experience. Provide effective collaboration with other Comcast
employee’s and exhibit strong skills in the areas of relationship-
building and sales presentation.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
especially around Comcast products and services. Maintain detailed sales
product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
Evaluate customers’ potential product needs and make appropriate
- Utilize retention techniques to proactively retain existing customers
from canceling service.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in an accountability-based culture.
- Manage store inventory, process equipment transactions, and handle
high volumes of cash and other payment activity with a focus of
maximizing the customer experience.
- Work in a fast paced, high-volume environment and, where applicable,
cover multiple store locations throughout the operating area; may be
asked to travel to other Customer Service Centers to offer additional
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move
about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.