Responsible for providing strategic account management leadership for an assigned portfolio of strategic client group accounts. Develop and execute strategy for each account in the portfolio, manage day-to-day activities including maintaining existing base of revenue, identify sale opportunities, spearheading contract renewal activity as well as managing marketing, operational, billing etc functions in coordination with functional teams. Responsible for customer retention, meeting/exceeding sales and revenue goals and objectives, overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction. Maintain high customer satisfaction including actively leveraging Net Promoter Score system.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Maintain and manage a portfolio of 3-6 accounts and/or an existing revenue base of $10-$2 5M for clients in the Fortune 100 or national / global distributed enterprises pace with > 1000 locations.
- Idenitfy sales opportunities, funnel and forecast for each account/module; lead revenue forecasting activity within accounts and deliver to leadership at beginning of each month.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota by identifying and closing of new opportunities owning end-to-end sales process / execution.
- Lead contract renewal negotiations to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Serve as subject matter expert of company products to develop solutions in partnership with engineering and pricing partners that deliver value to customers and include but are not limited to IP Data and Voice
- Cultivate relationships at CXO level to gain insight into customer strategy, expansion plans etc; position and sell services across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive level personnel.
- Lead and manage quarterly business reviews (QBRs) for each account with an emphasis on broader business relationship; accountable for executive briefing center visits, customer events, technology investments and thought leadership dialog with CXO team.
- Team with customer service leadership and customer support teams to ensure end-to-end customer satisfaction; maintain high customer satisfaction and serve as the primary point of contact for any customer issues or escalations.
- Requires regular engagement at customer locations, and away from Comcast#s place of business, for the purpose of making sales.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
At Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS), we’re Connecting Comcast Technology to the World. As a trusted partner to the world’s leading media technology companies, our solutions have addressed industry challenges and transformed our customers’ businesses through product and service innovations for more than 20 years. CTS invites the industry’s most passionate technologists and entrepreneurs to come work within a supportive culture that celebrates empowerment, agility, continuous improvement and the unique contribution of each employee. Join CTS and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Comcast NBCUniversal family, where innovation and the customer experience are at the center of everything we do.
- Bachelor#s Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Communications, Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 10-15 years related experience.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer