Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting. Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updates financial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projections to all levels within the organization in support of functional business objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer