Responsible for coordinating and directing the design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of data engineering solutions and applications or coordinating analysis that ensures the development of business and consumer insights, recommendations that address business objectives, and a strategic understanding of data collected. May introduce new technologies and systems to support new and changing business requirements. May manage a team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Develops business requirements, assesses current reporting capabilities, and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives.
- Plans, develops, and implements data engineering and analytics solutions and technologies, and ensures that sound methodologies are employed. Provides the Company with solid, effective, and efficient systems that are supportable.
- Evaluates all major system modifications and development requests to determine potential benefits and impact on business and information system operations.
- Understands the needs of non-technical internal application users, and maintains strong support relationships with managers, leads, and end- users community in all business areas.
- Identifies possible conflicts with the strategy and recommends cost- effective alternatives.
- Conducts full analyses of changes impacting customers and operations and ensures impacts are accurately integrated into forecasts.
- Carries out post-event analyses to validate forecast assumptions and identifies all additional factors associated with changes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level - Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Years’ Experience - Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer