Responsible for identifying client business challenges and identifying solutions that drive strategic initiatives. Develops objectives and procedures that are consistent with the overall direction of all sales activities within the regional market area. Accountable for the management of an ad sales team in a major regional market.
- Educates and informs clients and agencies on ways that current and future products can enhance their online presence.
- Develops and maintains strategic ad accounts and sponsorship deals to drive revenue growth.
- Negotiates, develops and closes ad sales deals that meet the clients' need.
- Works with sales management in developing business pitches and sales presentations that support the product value proposition.
- Participates in regular sales meetings.
- Achieves sales goals for team and personal goals.
- Musts be able to travel within market.
- Enhances and maintains relationships with assigned accounts and agencies.
- Maintains and increases sales volume from established accounts, as well as seek out and sell to new prospects.
- Assists with negotiating and closing advertising sales deals. Understands all industry sales tools and is aware of all competitive media's strengths and weaknesses to sell Company advantages in comparison.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer