Responsible for utilizing solid program management skills and knowledge to lead medium-to-smaller and/or less complex programs. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process. Participates in key planning milestones and acts as a guide for the core program team from initiation through execution and completion.
- Works to identify and obtain participation from required cross-functional core team members, including matrixed project managers, with guidance from Strategic Business Initiative or senior staff.
- Creates program plans and maintains program record. Works with the core team to identify and schedule all the work required to fulfill program scope, including identification and management of critical path.
- Assists in the development and implementation of key goals, objectives, and success criteria for the program. Ensures proper documentation.
- Supports the budget and resource forecasting exercise.
- Identifies and analyzes risks and issues.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and task details included in the program plan.
- Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and adjusts consistent with plan objectives.
- Works with Strategic Business Initiative to assist in action item resolution and track completion.
- Ensures program milestones are accomplished and ensures overall timelines are met.
- Documents all major plan changes in scope, approach, and date delivery.
- Communicates updates on major milestones and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress and issues.
- Manages proposed changes to program parameters and works with Enterprise Program Management and Program
- Managers to ensure appropriate processes and communications are followed.
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Works with core team and key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies, and tools to support the implementation of programs in the field through trials and controlled customer deployments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally, requires 5-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer