Responsible for providing end-to-end support for our
customers/communities to ensure a positive experience and that is in
accordance with the Company's service delivery strategy. Establishes and
builds rapport while promoting effective relationships and upholding our
commitment to the customer experience through our Operating Principles,
Net Promoter System, and quality behaviors. Responsible for accurately
and confidently handling various types of customer inquiries while
engaging and building a consultative relationship with our customer.
This includes but is not limited to billing inquiries, technical problem
solving, handling sales opportunities, proactively addressing all
customer needs as well as being a strong advocate for our customers.
Actively puts the customer needs and wants at the center of all
interactions. Creates a personal connection to the customer and
demonstrates favorable image of the organization through effective use
of soft skills and problem-solving skills, professional communications
and internal/external customer interactions. Communicates in a warm and
friendly manner through both verbal and written means via various
platforms: SMS, eChat, email, or phone.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides the right experience to customers for billing, repair,
retention and sales inquiries or interactions.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems and other general
account inquiries in a single customer interaction to create promoters
and enhance the customer experience.
- Follows established troubleshooting procedures, including use of
appropriate resources and desktop tools. Produces work order according
to established business rules.
- Effectively works to build a consultative relationship with the
customer to create understanding and resolve all issues
- Sets clear expectations by providing accurate information and
- Communicates and explains account information to the customer with
focus on doing everything in your power to resolve an issue while
instilling confidence and trust. When appropriate, follows established
escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Illustrates competencies of a technology enthusiast. Uses multiple
tools and systems with ease (billing systems, knowledge base, technical
tools, etc.) to apply information to any customer interaction.
- Assist customers to self-guided resolution while illustrating genuine
concern, and words that work throughout the interaction.
- Takes a consultative approach to finding custom solutions to
customers’ needs. Resolves customer complaints/concerns through active
listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Improves customer satisfaction and maximize sales and retention
opportunities using up-to-date knowledge of competitive environment,
products, and services.
- Based on the customers wants and needs, acts as a product consultant,
articulating appropriate product solutions, features and benefits.
- Asks probing questions and does not discuss confidential contractual
billing information with unauthorized persons.
- Complies with all established credit policies and guidelines
- Achieves established goals and performance metrics.
- Actively participates in trainings and coaching sessions.
- Interacts with customers through various means of communication (both
verbal and written) to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as
pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Consistently follows company policies, quality guidelines and
procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of empowerment and
follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI)
and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer