Responsible for receiving technical support inquiries from business customers via phone and email.
Troubleshoots basic issues to identify appropriate resolution for multiple products.
Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- Demonstrates an overall understanding of operations in order to interact with customers regarding various inquiries (technical and non- technical).
- Independently recognizes and diffuses escalated customer situations while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Communicates with customers in a professional manner in all situations while demonstrating courtesy, patience and troubleshooting skills in customer relations.
- Escalates more complex issues to appropriate fix agents to ensure timely resolution (Tier 2, field operations, etc.) with a primary emphasis on a quality first call resolution.
- Processes change of service requests.
- Accurately documents problems including detection information, diagnostic results and repair information by utilizing the trouble ticketing system.
- Uses multiple software systems and applications to ensure customer service orders and repair tickets are completed accurately and on-time.
- Manages the overall customer call queue to ensure timely response to incoming customer calls.
- Opens tickets and records/maintains necessary documentation to track ticket through resolution.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Microsoft Desktop technician (MCDST) a plus
- Generally requires 1-2 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer