Responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining a base of local clients and/or agencies who purchases advertising space or other media services to achieve established annual sales goals within assigned sales team. Offers zone buying to allow small advertisers the opportunity to reach only the customers in their retail trading areas. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products.
- Assists in developing marketing activities to generate local ad sales revenue.
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitor account activities, and monitor and manage collections.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participate in development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense reports.
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following Company’s planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas and general correspondence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer