The Manager, Comcast Business Sales Talent is responsible for implementing the recruiting strategies focused on the long-term success for business-critical positions with a focus on Enterprise, Federal Government, Indirect/Partner, Carrier, and other sales support teams, The Manager will work across Comcast Business and HQ teams to ensure the talent acquisition process is effective, efficient, and illustrates best-in-class candidate experiences.
This person will be directly accountable for the development and execution of a plan to identify and recruit the right talent with a focus on Customer & Candidate experience. They will take the lead on challenging roles and search for out of industry talent from top-tier companies as well as developing reporting and executing against the appropriate cadence to keep all key-stake holders informed.
- Implements recruitment, staffing, and retention strategies that support business objectives, improve employee and business performance, and gain a return on investment for the business. Provides guidance and direction to all aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, offers of employment, and on-boarding.
- Leverage all available resources (internally and externally) to develop creative sourcing strategies and programs designed to recruit right talent - drives teams respective goals relative to internal movement, military hiring, diversity make up.
- Partner with HRBP/TM/TA to meet the needs of a fast growing business to achieve business/talent goals.
- Manages/support projects with varying degrees of scope across TA, HR, Comcast Business (HQ and Field) to drive improvement/innovation in support of overall business objectives and goals.
- Ensures hiring needs of the department/division/business unit are met with quality hires in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Leads subordinates in the design and implementation of strategies for developing and sourcing talent to support current and future staffing needs.
- Establishes, monitors, and reports recruitment metrics that drive optimal staffing performance. Collaborates with Recruitment team and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting tools and processes.
- Performs in-depth analysis of recruiting strategies, identifies trends in the field, and provides recommendations for improving recruiting processes, as well as employee satisfaction, performance, and retention.
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government, and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, search firms, and other recruiters.
- Provides direct supervision and leadership to Coordinators and Recruiters. Establishes department and individual performance goals. Designs and delivers training to support employee development.
- Ensures the department's policies and procedures are compliant with Company’s policies and legal guidelines.
- Coaches management on effective recruitment and interviewing practices and facilitates interview training.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrated track record of success in recruiting within a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Financial and Business Acumen
- Strong customer care orientation exemplified by a history of promoting/delivering top notch candidate experiences.
- Established record of success in building and managing a high performance talent acquisition team within a large, complex corporate environment with global responsibility in international markets known for their concentration of technology talent.
- Proven track record of creativity in terms of solving complex challenges.
- Ability to learn quickly in response to shifting dynamics and change. Open-minded, agile and able to operate in a flexible manner.
- Strong executive presence with demonstrated ability to develop positive relationships and success in influencing leaders across the company at all levels.
- Strong metrics orientation with a track record of driving performance and evaluating the ROI of talent acquisition plans/recruiting initiatives and analyzing labor market trends.
- Highly developed planning and organizational skills with the proven ability to translate business strategy and planning into actionable talent and recruiting strategies.
- Knowledge of social media, digital marketing, employment branding and other recruiting topics.
- Creative innovator with a track record for developing creative and progressive talent acquisition processes/solutions
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- M.S./MBA Degree preferred
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer