Responsible for assisting with timely management of the facility
operation. Develops and maintains vendor relationships with various
maintenance and trade subcontractors. Manages staff and contractors
responsible for facilities, repair, maintenance, and improvements.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Develops, implements, publishes and monitors plans and procedures to
ensure constant protection of the staff, facilities, and equipment
- Oversees and directs all building renovations to ensure renovations
occur within budgeted levels and conform to company specifications.
Obtains and prepares cost estimates; coordinates all construction,
remodeling, and repair projects and inspects completed work.
- Plans, selects, proposes, and implements equipment and systems
upgrades and replacements to ensure efficiency and cost control.
- Works with area management to achieve maximum utilization of assigned
- Manages and prepares department budget for space utilization, standard
office furniture, capital and leasehold items, time and material
maintenance and equipment maintenance. Allocates to proper department's
quarterly. Monitors budget variances.
- Manages assigned projects including special events.
- Manages the facilities function for assigned area through the
delegation of duties to individual contributors.
- Interacts with landlord, managing all real estate, lease, and rental
- Maintains Corporate real estate database.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Coordinating and managing all building repairs & vendors, including, but
not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Must have a strong understanding of mechanical systems
- Strong experience to perform basic facility repairs
- Manage daily facility operations, including janitorial, food service provider,
landscaping, snow removal, etc.
- Manage facilities to ensure all municipal, Comcast, health and safety
codes and requirements are met.
- Strong experience with interacting with management and all customers.
- Strong reporting & computer skills
- Experience with managing budgets, invoice and PO processing, etc.
- Bachelors Degree
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer