Responsible for the sale of integrated communication structure to
small-to-medium business customer. Develops relationships with
individual businesses and the community, and positions the Comcast brand
as key components of the sales strategy, and keeps with Comcast’s
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Assists with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales
presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products
and services. Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the
optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding
departmental, financial, and unit targets.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various
prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer
referrals, and partner relationships. Focuses on goal achievement and is
- Assists with developing sales territory, including cultivation of
local business partnerships and organizational affiliations.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo. Ensures a
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation and
excellent follow up skills.
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Participates in out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular
basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution
for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial,
and unit targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 1-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer