Responsible for increasing the number of active subscribers and product penetration in assigned complex large scale multi-dwelling properties/communities by selling and promoting Comcast products including video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. Develop strong relationships with local and national property management that is conducive to the sale and retention of Comcast products and services. Strategizes and plans ongoing sales support to assigned group of MDU properties. Utilizes expert knowledge of Comcast products and services as well as mastery of sales processes to consistently maximize sales. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in large complex MDU community sales. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Comcast products, selling and promoting offerings to customers on-site within multi dwelling units. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice, and XFINITY Home.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals including net add improvement and penetration goals as established by local market. Drives customer acquisition, awareness, retention and interest in XFINITY products, bundles and offers at the national and local property level by leveraging available programs (e.g., community rewards for property staff, events, marketing collateral, channel resources and online/digital tools).
- Proactively follows-up with customer and property staff as appropriate regarding sales, product, technical or customer care issues. Manages fast resolution of product and customer care issues – across customer care, billing and technical support – as a single point of contact who is helpful to the customer and property staff and also to internal teams.
- Develops strong working relationships with property management and leasing staff of MDU properties and leverage their support through on-site programs and events.
- Calls on and visits all new build MDU properties on regular and consistent basis prior to and following occupancy; manages and attends frequent on-site events to generate subscriber growth. For new build and win back properties ensures that Comcast services are available prior to occupancy dates.
- May lead teams and initiatives. Fills in for Manager at company and offsite meetings. Serves as a guide and mentor for fellow team members. Trains new Community Account Representatives.
- Effectively utilizes with high proficiency Microsoft Office, Google, Facebook, Twitter, mobile apps, and other software programs and social media to drive online marketing efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 3 - 5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer